PACCO DI MAMMA
delivered at home
MAMMA'S SURVIVAL PACK
Following the huge request, the Mammas and the team decided to launch a brand new website where Londoners will be able to purchase ‘pacco di mamma’ (mamma’s package) filled with different types of Italian goods, both to be cooked and ready-to-eat (or to freeze).
Our ‘Survival Pack” is the ultimate package, including any sort of Italian goodies with a mix of items that will satisfy anyone’s need for at least a week at £ 118. You can now order the same pacco with half the portions (but same amount of happiness) at £ 70 (please note in this pack you will receive 2 sauces instead of 4).
Not only Survival Packs, the Mammas have launched new DIY packs such as " Mamma's Classics" and our regional "Sunday in..." at £35 where you'll enjoy a gastronomic tour in Bologna, Napoli and Genova and Mamma Anna's infamous pistachio Tiramisù kit!
An example of what you will find in the £ 118 Survival Kit:
● 1 bottle of White wine
● 1 bottle of Red wine
● 1 kg of pasta dough to make your own pasta
● 1kg of dried pasta
● 1/2 L of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
● 4 handmade sauces ( Bolognese, Beef Genovese, Fresh tomato sauce, Cacio e pepe)
● 1 loaf of bread
● 400 gr of mixed charcuterie
● 2 kg of flour
● 4 portions of aubergine parmigiana
● 1 kg of pizza dough to make your own pizzas
● Dried pizza and bread yeast
● 1/2 kg of handmade burrata stracciatella
● 1/2 kg of handmade fiordilatte (nodini e ciliegini)
● meatballs with peas
● 850 gr Mini Arancine and croquettes
● 8 cannoli shells
● Ricotta filling for cannoli sent in a sac a poche
WHAT'S BEHIND THE SMALL PRICE:
We were able to keep the price low (£118) thanks to the deals that were agreed with the traders as a way to be close to our community in times of economic uncertainty. This deal will be maintained depending on demand so we really much hope that the offer will be embraced by our friends and that many will choose to enjoy the “pacco”.