PACCO DI MAMMA
delivered at home
MAMMA'S SURVIVAL KIT
Following the huge request, the Mammas and the team decided to launch an e-commerce where Londoners will be able to purchase ‘pacco di mamma’ (mamma’s package) filled with different types of Italian goods, both to be cooked and ready-to-eat (or to freeze).
Our ‘Survival Kit” is the ultimate package, including any sort of Italian goodies with a mix of items that will satisfy anyone’s need for at least a week at £ 118 with next day delivery included.
What you will find:
● 1 bottle of White wine
● 1 bottle of Red wine
● 1 kg of pasta dough to make your own pasta
● 1kg of dried pasta
● 1/2 L of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
● 4 handmade sauces ( Bolognese, Beef Genovese, Fresh tomato sauce, Cacio e pepe)
● 1 loaf of bread
● 400 gr of mixed charcuterie
● 2 kg of flour
● 4 portions of aubergine parmigiana
● 2 kg of pizza dough to make your own pizzas
● 1/2 kg of handmade ricotta
● 1/2 kg of handmade burrata stracciatella
● 1/2 kg of handmade fiordilatte ( nodini e ciliegini)
● meatballs with peas
● Sicilian Arancini and croquettes
● 8 cannoli shells
● Ricotta filling for cannoli sent in a sac a poche
WHAT'S BEHIND THE SMALL PRICE:
We were able to keep the price low (£118 including free delivery) thanks to the deals that were agreed with the traders as a way to be close to our community in times of economic uncertainty. This deal will be maintained depending on demand so we really much hope that the offer will be embraced by our friends and that many will choose to enjoy the “pacco”.
IT TASTES GOOD, IT DOES GOOD:
The packages are not only made with love, but will also spread the love as 2% of the price will be donated to our
crowdfunding on GoFundMe aimed to support the NHS with food and protective gear.
The delivery of the packages will be next day and available free of charge as a launch offer for all those residents in
Our doors might be momentarily closed but
there is no limit to what the Mammas can do!