COOK LIKE AN ITALIAN MAMMA
MAMMA'S SEAFOOD SCIALATIELLI (Campania region)
Are you a seafood lover? Try Mamma’s quick and easy Scialatielli recipe and get ready to be immediately transported to the beautiful Amalfi coast!
This typical Neapolitan recipe takes less than 30 minutes:
1. Heat some water for the scialatielli pasta and add salt when it’s boiling
2. In a large frying pan heat up the garlic in some olive oil
3. Add the cherry tomatoes and let it cook for a couple of minutes
4. Add the clams, prawns and seafood
5. Season with salt and chilly
6. Cook the pasta in the boiling water and drain “al dente”
7. Mix the pasta to your sauce and garnish with some parsley
8. Garnish with some parsley and serve hot.
Cook like an Italian Mamma and 𝐓𝐀𝐆 𝐔𝐒 on Facebook and Instagram @lamiamammalondon #cooklikeanitalianmamma
More recipes on: Fb/Ig @lamiamammalondon – Youtube La mia Mamma
#cooklikeanitalianmamma #lamiamammalondon #recipe #italianrecipe#scialatielli #naples